11KBW is the UK’s leading employment law set of chambers, offering an unparalleled depth of knowledge in every aspect of employment law.
11KBW barristers regularly appear in the leading employment law cases, acting on behalf of employers, employees and trade unions often in the most complex, high value and important cases.
Members of 11KBW regularly appear in the High Court, County Courts, Employment Tribunals, the Employment Appeal Tribunal, the higher appellate courts and the Court of Justice of the European Union. In the case of tribunals and the EAT, we appear not only in England and Wales, but also in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- all forms of discrimination, victimisation and harassment including age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, religion or belief, and disability
- wrongful dismissal, and other disputes relating to contracts of employment
- unfair dismissal
- bonus claims
- equal pay
- collective labour law, including industrial disputes, trade union law and strike injunctions
- business protection: injunctive relief and employee competition, including restrictive covenants, team moves, directors’ duties and confidential information/breach of confidence claims
- pension schemes and share schemes
- international employment law, conflict of laws and jurisdictional disputes
- transfers of undertakings (TUPE) and other employment protection issues
- working time, national minimum wage and employment agency regulation
- disciplinary hearings
- employment-related aspects of public law, including termination payments, pensions, vires issues and employment aspects of public procurement