Jonathan Moffett QC and Jonathan Auburn are experienced barristers at 11KBW specialising in education law, academies, higher education and related areas. They have recently been working on issues arising from the practical implementation the Coronavirus Act 2020 and associated guidance, and provide this webinar to share their experience.
- Whether schools must be kept open, educating off-site, pooling resources
- Continuing education for children of key workers: who decides & how?
- Directions by Secretary of State or local authorities: powers of both to direct academies; limits / controls; relationship with funding agreements
- Children with special needs: managing current obligations; likely changes; DfE guidance
- Admissions and exclusions
- Exams & grades
- Governance issues raised by the crisis
- Payment of suppliers
Date: 21 April 2020
Time: 10am – 11am
Register in advance for this webinar:
If you would like to register for this event please email RSVP@11kbw.com