This half day seminar on 7 November 2018 will examine the law and practice relating to inquests, public inquiries and internal investigations. These are areas of growing importance and complexity and topics covered will include:
- Inquests refresher – overview of law and procedure
- Particular issues arising in inquests and case law update
- Public inquiries: the legal framework and what to expect
- How to do an effective and lawful internal investigation
- Legal challenges to decisions by coroners, public inquiries and investigators
We are also delighted to be able to include a talk from Nadia Persaud, Senior Coroner for the Eastern District of London, dealing with various issues from a Coroner’s perspective.
Our speakers, who have extensive experience appearing in large-scale and high-profile inquiries, inquests and investigations, include:
- Nigel Giffin QC
- Jonathan Moffett QC
- Aileen McColgan
- Paul Greatorex
- Tom Ogg
- Christopher Parkin
Click here to download the agenda
Date: 7 November 2018
Venue: Crowne Plaza, 19 New Bridge St, London EC4V 6DB
Registration from 9am with the seminar starting at 9.30am until 1pm with a buffet lunch served afterwards.
Cost: £49 + VAT = £58.80pp
How to Book?
To book your place on this conference please email RSVP@11kbw.com with the delegate name, firm, email address and any purchase order details you may require. You will be then sent a confirmation email of your place and invoiced. We do not have the facilities to accept payments by credit or debit cards