11KBW features widely in The Lawyer’s Top 20 cases for 2021. 8 of our barristers are acting in 5 of the twenty most significant cases being heard this year as identified by The Lawyer. The cases, listed below, reflect our members’ high degree of expertise and experience in some of our specialist practice areas.
- Good Law Project v Secretary of State for Health and Social Care (public law)
- Baker & 120 ors v Post Office Ltd (employment)
- Roman Pipia v BGEO Group Limited (commercial)
- Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Limited v Mark Hollingsworth (data protection)
- Sir Philip Rutnam v Home Office (employment)
Read more about the full list here.