We are delighted to announce that Stephen Hocking has joined chambers.
Stephen joins from DAC Beachcroft, where he was head of their Public Law team for over a decade.
His areas of expertise include:
- judicial review in the health, education and local authority sectors;
- Regulatory issues in health and higher education;
- Major misconduct enquiries;
- Partnering and joint venture working between public and private sectors;
- The application of charity and equality law to public services;
- Corporate transactions within the public sector;
- Professional disciplinary proceeding for professional bodies and for registrants.
Stephen’s experience in healthcare and the NHS in particular will be an ideal complement to chambers’ specialist fields such as commercial, employment and information law. As a great new addition to chambers’ stable of public lawyers, Stephen’s breadth and depth of experience and reputation is second-to-none and will enrich our highly regarded teams of public, local government, healthcare and procurement lawyers, and enhance the service we offer to clients in these fields.