11KBW were awarded Gold at the City of London’s Clean City Awards.
ABOUT THE CLEAN CITY AWARDS SCHEME
Essential though it is, waste management often doesn’t enjoy a high profile in a commercial organisation except when it goes wrong. The Clean City Awards Scheme which has been running since 1994, aims to develop partnerships with all types of City businesses by raising the profile of responsible waste management and recognising and rewarding good practice by encouraging businesses to ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’.
The Scheme is open to all businesses based in the City of London which can enter in one of the three cathegories, Small Sites, Large Sites and Facilities Managers.
AIMS OF THE SCHEME
- Promote good waste management practices
- Encourage waste minimisation, reuse and recycling
- Reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill
- Ensure compliance with Duty of Care regulations
- Encourage City businesses to take pride in their surroundings
- Provide a forum for City businesses to exchange waste management initiatives
- Reduce smoking related litter
For more information about the Clean City Awards Scheme Click Here