We are delighted to invite you the virtual 11KBW Education Law Conference. The conference will be covering topics for Schools and Higher Education.
Date: Wednesday 4 May 2022, 10am -11am
- Prosecuting for non-attendance in a time of Covid; speaker: Paul Greatorex
- Transgender issues in schools; speaker: Zoe Gannon
Date: Thursday 5 May 2022, 10am – 11am
- Academy conversion and rebrokerage; speaker: Joanne Clement
- Constraints on school curriculum and teaching; speaker: Ben Mitchell
Date: Wednesday 11 May 2022, 10am – 11am
- Peer on peer bullying and sexual abuse; speaker: Peter Oldham KC
- Inspections and challenging Ofsted / ISI; speaker: James Cornwell
HIGHER EDUCATION webinars
Date: Tuesday 17 May 2022, 10am – 11am
- Transgender issues in universities; speaker: Aileen McColgan KC
- Discrimination claims; speaker: Leo Davidson
Date: Thursday 19 May 2022, 10am – 11am
- Sexual misconduct in universities; Speaker: Jonathan Auburn KC
- Free speech and academic freedom on campus; speaker: Tom Cross
The webinars are free of charge.
Register in advance for these webinars:
If you would like to register in advance for any of these webinars, please email RSVP@11kbw.com.
Please note these webinars are hosted by Zoom. Please see Zoom’s website for their terms and conditions.