Our 2018 Information law conference will be bigger and better than ever, with specialist barristers from 11KBW – the leading chambers for all aspects of Information Law – providing updates on the law and practicalities relating to data protection, privacy and freedom of information. Topics covered include:
• GDPR – the future on our doorsteps
• overview of the Data Protection Bill and proposed amendments
• data breaches – group litigation, penalties and life under the GDPR
• subject access – recent developments and the approach under the GDPR
• general privacy update – including e-privacy; e-commerce and privacy shield
• privacy and the media – recent developments and life under the GDPR
• FOIA update
Click here to view conference agenda.
What the delegates say:
“Always excellent – extremely informative and practically useful with superb speakers”
“Very good – If I could only attend one conference, it would be this one”
“Essential, well organised and informative”
Date: 6 March 2018
Venue: Kelvin Lecture Theatre, IET London Savoy Place, 2 Savoy Pl, London WC2R 0BL
Registration from 9am with the conference starting at 9.30am
Cost: £150 + VAT (20%) = £180.00
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT – 10% off if you book before 19th February 2018
How to Book?
Please email RSVP@11kbw.com specifying if you wish to book a full or half day place together with the delegate name, firm, email address and any purchase order details you may require. You will be then sent an email confirming your place with an invoice attached. We do not have the facilities to accept payments by credit or debit cards.