A ‘highly-regarded set with brilliant barristers‘
Legal 500 2020, Local Government
This year our Local Authority Conference will be held online. Our specialist barristers will present a series of morning and late afternoon webinars held over the course of two weeks between the 9th and 20th of November.
This year’s topics include:
- Updates on judicial review, information law, community care, education law, procurement and state aid
- The Government’s Independent Review of Administrative Law
- Top 10 legal issues in Covid law relating to licensing
- Section 114 and local authority crisis finance
- Public sector exit payments and pension changes
- Best value
Sessions are scheduled to allow flexibility between training and work commitments. Some sessions are relevant to England only, some to Wales only, and some relevant to both.
The Conference Programme which has details on dates, times, topics and speakers is here.
Conference Dates: 9-20 November 2020
The webinars are free of charge.
Please see the conference programme for full details on dates & times.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please note that all the webinars will be hosted by Zoom. Please see Zoom’s website for their terms and conditions.